RCE’s staff includes Professional Engineers in the disciplines of Structural and Industrial engineering. This additional designation binds RCE to a higher level of integrity, honesty and commitment to the client’s best interest. A professional engineer must conform to the Code of Ethics as defined by the National Society of Professional Engineers, not merely the statutory requirements for General Contractors.
- Facility Layouts
- Shop Drawings
- As-Built Drawings
- Conceptual Designs
- MEP Drafting
- Civil Drafting
- Site Plan Drafting
- Paper to CAD Conversions
- Reverse Engineering
- Floor Plans
- Simple Line Diagrams
- Plotting and Printing
Engineering and general contracting is a unique combination. RCE excels in Design/Build projects that require a high level of technical ability. We don’t get bogged down when design complexities bring other contractors to a halt waiting for design professional’s answers. We think on our feet – this flexibility results in time and costs savings as well as value added to the project instead of the design budget. Our approach has a proven track record of success.
- Commercial (Renovations, Additions and New Construction)
- Retaining Walls and Sign Monument Walls
- Decks, Balconies, Awnings and Canopies
- Foundations for Pre-Manufactured Buildings
- Cat-walk Platforms, Mezzanines
- Stairs and Access Ladders
- RTU Supports
- Hurricane Tie-Downs
- Cold Form Steel, Structural Steel, Concrete, Timber and Aluminum.